Updated statement 25th March 2020.
HIWCF launches ‘We’re All Together’ Fund for Hampshire.
We are currently working on the details of how the fund will be managed. Informaiton will be released on our website as soon as this is finalised.
The objectives of the fund are to:
- Help organisations to respond better: grants will help organisations meet new needs appearing as a result of the coronavirus outbreak and help organisations for whom restrictions mean they have to find new ways of meeting existing needs.
- Help organisations to recover stronger: grants will help to ensure organisations can survive if their operations or income are interrupted by the coronavirus crisis.
The design for operating the fund will be guided by the following:
- The need to respond quickly and to adjust to a changing situation. Therefore, we intend the fund to include a “light touch” element.
- The recognition that there will need to be flexibility with regard to milestones and reviews.
- An assessment of the wider context of needs and resources available. This will include a needs analysis in relation to urgency and importance, plus the evaluation of applications based on their relative levels of impact.
- The need to be professional and thorough in assessing applications and the use of funds.
If you have any questions or require any further information in relation to our business continuity, please do contact Grant Cornwell MBE, Chief Executive: Grant.firstname.lastname@example.org or the HIWCF Team via email@example.com