Strategic Youth Recovery
The aim of the Fund is to strategically support local voluntary and community organisations working with young people. We want to support organisations to rebuild their volunteer base and resilience so that they have greater sustainability for the future.
|Location||Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Portsmouth, Southampton|
|Causes||Multiple Issues & Causes, Volunteering|
Funds available to support charities and community groups working with young people.
This fund is for organisations that support young people (16-25 yrs) in communities in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
Examples include but not limited to:
- Support for organisations that are providing young people with opportunities to build skills and confidence
- Investment in volunteer engagement, recruitment and capacity building
- Projects that develop resilience and capability that will maintain or grow the organisation’s impact or reach
- Collaborative project partnerships
- Grants that are solely for the provision of bursaries to individuals or families
- Applications from individuals
- Organisations NOT based and active in our funding areas of Hampshire including Portsmouth and Southampton, and Isle of Wight
- National charities (except in cases where local branches can prove independence)
- Capital building projects
- Statutory bodies such as schools, city and county councils or health institutions
- Organisations whose Objects are for the sole benefit or relief of animals or plants
- Any party-political activity
- Commercial ventures
- Proselytising activities, i.e. active promotion of a specific religion or belief system
- Application Guidance